FlashDiva's Kiva

FlashDiva's Kiva

ki·va - n. - An underground or partly underground chamber in a Pueblo village. [Hopi kíva.] - Some 46 years ago my family made a trip to Mesa Verde National Park in Colorado, home of the Anasazi Indians. It started a lifelong love of all Tribal Nations. I have written Ebooks, articles, and CBT/WBT software on the Hopi/Zuni tribes. Now I live in the Yavapai/Apache area of Arizona, taking their documentation online including sections for youth & cultural groups. BLOG focus: Native American.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottonwood, Arizona, United States

Just a www.AgingBoulderFlowerChild.com

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Beginning the Blog... Hello!

Welcome to my Blog! My Kiva is destined to talk about any and all-things Native American. I am Anglo, but with Cherokee in the background :-)

Here in North Central Arizona, it is the land of two tribes, the Yavapai and the Apache, who came together as one tribe somewhere in 1930. Please do visit the official YAN site, at:

http://www.yavapai-apache.org/



(click here to visit the YAN seal page - a fascinating history)

I just started this Blog tonight, and was running through some of the recommended sites. My first click took me here: Under Aged RVers. So I played with the tool for posting something, as this Blog set my heart and memories churning! I was born and raised in Colorado, and because of my Dad's passion for all-things GOLD in Colorado, we tromped those hills more than I'd like to remember. I've hiked the Maroon Bells. These photos are wonderful. Go take a look!

I am an online publisher, with a site that is over 5 years old now - an Eon in Internet years! If you are interested in topics like Westward movement, hidden treasure, Gold era of Colorado or other states, ghost towns, metal detecting, coins, collectibles... please do check out my primary Web site, Waybill To Adventure. Thanks for visiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Our primary clients are Artists, Creatives, and businesses looking for high-end graphics and technology. Most of these are not working on 800x600 resolution anymore. Thanks for understanding.